For the past several years, Shenandoah Valley Christian Academy has enrolled international students from around the world. We value and appreciate the diversity and culture these students bring to our campus. SVCA offers a comprehensive International Program that provides students with the support they need to be successful. Our staff and faculty seek to immerse students in American education and the surrounding culture in order to create a more enriching experience.
International Student Services
To ensure our international students have a successful experience, SVCA provides the following services:
- Airport pick-up and Arrival Orientation to assist with bank account setup, cell phone services, medical evaluation, student health insurance, and school supplies
- Communication between the school, parents, students, and host family/representative
- Specialized social activities, outings, and dinners
- Ongoing support by our International Director including one-on-one student meetings, cultural adjustment group discussions, and academic performance conferences with students and faculty members
- Assistance with arranging a local Homestay with a loving SVCA family if needed
Final SEVIS certification pending.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 July 2014 16:44